Aftermarket Car Shock Absorbers for Mercury Villager Nissan Quest
LEACREE has mainly two types of shock absorbers: Mono Tube Shock Absorbers and Twin Tube Shock Absorbers.
- Piston rod is made by medium carbon steel. The outside surface of piston rod is processed with microcrack chrome.
- The tube damper is changed along with the vibration frequency, to relieve vibration and keep comfortable driving.
- Adopting high-precision cylinder, high quality oil and importing seal to assure durability and cycle life.
- Structure of double tube with low pressure nitrogen can improve the driving performance.
- Long-periodic anticorrosion surface protection treatment. (BLACK OR COLORED PAINT).
- Range of using temperature -20℃～80℃.
- The safety of the shock absorber was greatly enhanced by the use of high strength and high quality alloy steel SAPH440.
Advantages of LEACREE car shocks:
Full Product Range
OE quality replacement
|Product Name||Aftermarket Car Shock Absorbers|
|Vehicle Fitment||For Mercury Villager, Nissan Quest|
|Placement on Vehicle:||Front or Rear|
|Package||LEACREE color box or as customer required|
|Certification||ISO 9001/ IATF 16949|
LEACREE strictly carried out ISO9001/IATF 16949 quality system operation and uses advanced testing and engineering testing lab facility to ensure our products meet or exceed OE specifications.
100% final testing and inspection on ALL Shock Absorbers.
LEACREE aftermarket suspension shock absorbers and struts are widely used for popular passenger cars all over the world such as America cars, Europe cars and Asia cars. Please contact us for the full shock absorber catalogue.